EWB Project Team Application Spring 2019
This is the application to join one of the North Carolina State University Chapter of Engineers Without Borders international projects. Please fill out the following in a word document and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org as a pdf. It is due 1/20/2019 at 5:00pm.
1) First and Last Name
2) NC State Email Address
3) Major (and Minor if applicable)
4) Graduation Date (month and year)
5) First, Second, and Third Choice projects to work on from these options:
a) SLW – Sierra Leone Water
b) SLRE – Sierra Leone Renewable Energy
c) GWS – Guatemala Water
6) Please list the times you are available for weekly meetings: Sunday-Saturday from 5:00-10:00pm. The more options you provide the better!
**NOTE: Guatemala Team has decided their weekly meetings are Thursdays 8:00-9:00pm.
Part II: Short Answer/Essay Questions
1) Why do you want to be a part of EWB? (100 word limit)
2) What skills do you have that will help the project team? (Ex. 3D/2D modeling, surveying experience, speaking a foreign language, photography, grant writing, non-profit experience, media/video production, etc.) (100 word limit)
3) What experiences do you have that can help the project team? (Ex. Lived in an African/Central American country, been on mission trips, traveled internationally, worked with international development, etc.) (100 word limit)
4) What else do you want the decision board to know about you? (100 word limit)
5) Did EWB influence your decision to come to NC State? If so, can you elaborate?
Not the page you are looking for?
Click here if you are looking to sign up for our email list or pay dues.
Click here to learn more about each of our current projects.